Technology Highlights 2016
- Release of a newly developed compressor stage for high single-stage pressure ratios and extended specific capacity to be applied on the A150-M turbocharger for high performance medium-speed engines, and the new MXP series turbocharger.
- Successful qualification of compressor and turbine side sealing of the power turbine P240-M on a newly commissioned dedicated component test bed.
- For the traction market, extension of controller software for the rail TPR turbocharger, with monitoring functionality, further supporting the rail business strategy and providing feedback of real field operation for design and qualification.
- Accumulation of over 7,000 running hours of VCM actuators in a combined heat and power installation and successful single-cylinder commissioning of an additional VCM actuator design for a third engine builder. Click here to read more.
- Elaboration of a next generation axial turbine concept leading to significant reduction in cost and dimensions.